Electronics Engineer / Manager DOB 8/8/28
- 1955 -60 - Eastern Reg. - Philadelphia Int. Airport and District Office
- 60 - 63 - NAFEC (R & D), Pomona, NJ
- 63 - 79 - Wash. Hdq. - Chief, Evaluation Staff, AAF-20 / Mgr. Program Div. AAF-200
- 79 - 81 - Pacific Reg. - Resident Director, Western Pacific / Guam
- 81 - 82 - Wash. Hdq. - Asst. To AAF Svc. Dir. Congressional Liaison
- 82 - 86 - Alaska Reg. - Mgr., AF Division
- 86 - 87 - Set up and managed the Agency's Automated Maintenance System
- 1987 - Retired. Total service = 38 years (32 CAA/FAA+ 6 Military)
Live in Florida in the winter and in the Georgia mountains in the summer.
Have been writing, professionally, for newspapers and magazines since retirement. Am now working on two books, which I will get published if I live long enough to finish them.
Wife, Linda, and I - married 53 years and have 6 children, 17 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.
Society of Airway Pioneers